sexta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2016

INKTOBER Challenge

Hello, back again,

Sorry for not posting sooner, but I've been doing some art and animations from a well know Portuguese game studio, some Illustration and Design works also.



October is time for the Inktober challenge, created by the great Jake Parker, It's aimed to every artist or not, to make and share a ink made draw!



For the professionals who use a graphic tablet like me, this is a opportunity to go back to real ink drawing. For the those who don't draw, a chance to do it everyday and see the progress in the end of the month. A chance to show that only with hard work we can draw better, there's no such things has "you're born with the drawing skills, I'm not!!"

Without delays, let me show all the draws I've made for Inktober. Starting from day one.

fast

noisy

collect

hungry

sad

hidden

lost

rock

broken

jump

transport

worried

scared

tree

relax

wet

battle

escape

flight

squeeze

big

little

slow

one dozen

tired

box

creepy

burn

surprise

wreck

friend



You can see my Instagram with more stuff!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário